Monday 25 November 2019

Only a month to go....

... and that mans it's Rudolph Day again.

My Christmas card making is winding down for the year now, although I still have a handful to share, but I can't resist Rudolph Day!


I've used the cover image over at Jingle Belles as my inspiration for the card, copying the layout but using brown and neutral shades and adding natural textures of wood and lace. I die cut reindeer and a pre-made pearly swirl (which was an absolute barsteward to get off the backing without tangling up on itself, I ended up cutting it into segments) complete the layout.

I an sharing this with

Rudolph Day at Scrappymo's

Cardz 4 Galz - Get ready for Christmas 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - atg/something beginning with R  

Jingle Belles - Header Inspired 



11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a beautiful vintage Christmas collage, Jane! I've never seen anything done like this, and it looks amazing! Gorgeous! I would like to case it! Happy Monday! hugs, de

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, great use of the Jingle Belle's Banner. Collage is not my forte' Beautiful job.

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jane. The shades of brown gives it a lovely vintage look. xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card Jane. Can't believe you are winding your Christmas cards down. I've only just started! Love Dawn x

SmilynStef said...

love at you totally rocking the inspiration ... so glad you joined us for our final prompt of 2019 at Jingle Belles.

mamapez5 said...

What an unusual choice of colours and it all went together so well. I love the reindeer with his curly antlers, and the lace is just perfect. Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a brilliant card with all those beautiful textures on it.
Love the gorgeous Reindeer with thos beautilful antlers.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Misti said...

Beautiful card! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

scrappymo! said...

Great take on their header!

Your card has a lovely stag die. IT is very magestic looking.

Loving the brown snowflake paper too. I think I might just have that paper too! IT always amazes me when I see paper all around the world that many of us own. Think of all those parcels flying all over to help us make our Christmas cards just so!

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! do i even have to say how much i love this? i love the monochrome being brown and tan, not to mention the fun embellies! (& yes! that is exactly how i deal with big gem flourishes... i literally cut them down to size lol!) thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card love the different textures and the pearl flourish was worth the effort
Carol x