Tuesday 12 November 2019

Joy to the world

Hello strangers! Yes, it's really me, not a pre-scheduled me. I'm afraid the mojo has been seriously MIA recently,  so I've missed loads of challenges and got waaaaay behind with DT posts. But the inspiration particles are starting to strike again, albeit gently, so it's time to do some catching up.


For this white-on-white Christmas card, I have used a background embossed using a Darice embossing folder and topped it with the die cut word "JOY" using a die I was generously gifted after being guest designer on the CAS Christmas blog a while ago. The finishing touch is a pair of cut and embossed swirls that I made with a lucky dip pre-loved Spellbinders assortment I bought a while back. Very different elements unified by the white on white theme.

I am sharing this with rather more challenges than I usually would (apologies to DottyJo!) because I am so very behind with things!

Allsorts Challenge - White on white
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 
Shopping Our Stash - Here Comes Suzy Snowflake 
Christmas Kickstart -  Snow
Cardz 4 Galz - Let it Snow

12 comments:

brenda said...

So much dimension and every little detail shows up perfectly Jane, not easy with wow, perfect for this weeks Allsorts challenge, many thanks for sharing.

B x

Jo said...

So beautiful.....love the 'joy' die x

Suze said...

This card is stunning. I always find White on White hard to do but you have totally rocked it. Thank you for joining in at CHNC Anything Christmas Goes with optional twist of Use A Button or Two or More.

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! The Joy die is fab! xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks so much for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, I love your white on white creation! Jo x

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I may need to case this. Love Dawn x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linby said...

A stunning card Jane, looks wonderful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW, what a gorgeous white on white card! i love the way you've bumped up the texture! so beautiful! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (snowflake!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Lynda said...

Love it. Love the white on white and the layering on the embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Sue - said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane! I know just what you mean about missing mojo. I’m struggling since coming back from holiday! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.