Sunday 3 November 2019

The bells, the bells!

At Christmas Kickstart this fortnight they are looking for bells on our projects.  That gave me an excuse to play with some lovely wooden embellishments that I recently got - these particular ones being bells decorated with tiny angels.


Aren't they sweet? I often add colour to wooden embellishments, but because I didn't want to obscure the pokerwork detail I kept these plain and decided to add lots of natural texture with the hessian-embedded paper and corrugated kraft. The sentiment is stamped with a very old Studio G mini set and I finished it off with holly brads because I wanted to play with more new stash add a pop of contrast to the red-and-neutral colour scheme.

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

No wonder you wanted to play with those new embellies, Jane, they are so sweet! Love the colour combo too. Thanks for jingling along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x