Wednesday 3 June 2020

ships

A year or two back I got a set of Hunkydory papers and toppers from their Planes, Trains and Automobiles range, and after playing with them a few times popped them into a folder where they  have languished ever since. Then while sorting out some old craft mags I saw some cards made with them so I thought I'd try recreating some of the ideas.



This card uses some of the Historic Ships toppers and two of the coordinating papers. I cut the legend off the toppers to affix separately and then trimmed off the border from around each image. Then I covered kraft card with some of the wood effect paper and added a central strip of ship collage paper, and arranged the toppers over the card, finishing with some black gems. 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - anything goes 

Use Your Stuff - Masculine or Fathers Day  

Pearly Sparkles - For the boys/men 





4 comments:

Tammy L said...

I love the vintage look of this and the slim line style of card. Thanks for playing along with us at USE YOUR STUFF and hope to see you again.

Tammy DT Co-ordinator

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage card love the images and DL shape
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

flossbite said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!