Thursday 11 June 2020

Bold Gold

It's ages since I've posted twice in one day, lockdown has seen my crafting mojo get very temperamental, but while it's paying me a visit I'm determined to make the most of it!


It's not often I manage to make a CAS snippets card, but I never throw away even a tiny scrap of black or white card so my snippets basket was the perfect place to find what I needed for this border and butterfly.

A month ago today I shared a card made with a very old NBUS stamp from Graphicus so today seems like a good time to share a card made with the one stamp from the sheet that I'd used before,  this lovely bold border. I heat embossed it in gold on black card then added it to my base card, with a sentiment stamped below. The butterfly is cut with a First Edition layering  die set and finished with tiny gold pearls.

I am sharing this with

Pixies Snippets Playground - challenge 379 

Less is More - Borders 





8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a beautiful card, Hazelxx

Lynne said...

Your border looks very oppulent with the gold on black and the butterfly is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Lynne x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jane, so stylish. Love the elegant panel and the butterfly is so pretty. xx

Kathyk said...

Very classy make Jane, perfect for the LIM borders challenge

Kathyk

Inkami said...

Elegant design and such a lovely palette.

Di said...

What a fabulous card Jane - CAS and so very elegant!

Hugs

Di xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is classic, classy and full of elegant sophistication Jane. The rich gold and black border is a beautiful backdrop for the delicate butterfly. I really love this one. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Less is More xx