Sunday 14 June 2020

UFO Spotting #3

Here is the third - and final for now (because I really must get on with some other stuff!) post for the UFOs challenge at Shopping Our Stash.


My previous post  used a peel off as a mask - well, this is the peel off that I used. After removing it from the card I'd used it to ink over, I placed it on this black die cut square and set it aside to use "some time". It's such a strong, bold look that it didn't need much else. I added some blingy gold gems to the corners and stamped a "sentiment" of hieroglyphs using a very, very old unmounted stamp. I've no idea what it says - I hope it isn't something rude!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love the look of this card! I hope it says something really, really naughty! Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Yet another awesome card Jane! Yes, I do hope this says something cheeky! LOL! Thanks again for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!