Wednesday 24 February 2021

A trip out with one's corgi

 Here is the second of my cards for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Q is for Queen challenge.


I don't suppose the Queen is feeling very fun loving right now, with her beloved Philip in hospital (I really don't know what she sees in the guy) but this image and backing paper were produced by La Pashe in honour of her Jubilee in 2012, and she looks as if she's having a whole lot of fun, as is her faithful corgi.  I printed the image, Union Flag and sentiment from the CD "The Best of La Pashe 2012". You can't tell from the photo, but there is just a little bit of decoupage for added interest. 

I am also sharing this with CD Sunday Plus - Anything Goes. 






11 comments:

Helen said...

LOL!! This image cracks me up! So appropriate for this challenge and I can just image Queen E and her dogs riding along the square! Awesome!! Thanks for playing with the Sistahs!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Carol said...

Great card Jane and I echo your sentiments. You know that this is one of my favourites from La Pashe and I love how you have presented it.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image. Anesha

Lindsey said...

Love this one! That image is fabulous.

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! What a brilliant card - love the corgi, Jo x

JulieP said...

I'm out of touch. Didn't realize he was in the hospital. This is so fun!!! Loving the layers as well as the image. Thanks again for playing along!

Donna said...

OHHHHHHHHh my gosh I love that image of Lizzy and her Corgi!
Super awesome, here she looks like she's having a royally good time :)

Jocelyn said...

A fabulous, fun card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A really fun card Jane. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

Such a fun image and I love all the backing papers you've used.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image, and a lovely fun card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT