Monday 22 February 2021

Hang a shining star...

 I love this big Christmas text stamp from Uniko, although there is so much going on on it that it makes it hard to use with any other images or embellishments - I never want to obscure any of the lovely details. 


I have heat embossed it in black and picked out some areas in gold, then matted it with a very thin black border. 

I am sharing it with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes/ use some gold 

Jingle Belles - Text me Christmas 



6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Christmas card.

Mrs A. said...

Nothing else needed. Hugs Mrs A.

SmilynStef said...

One of my favorite Uniko images ... so glad you joined our TEXT-y Christmas at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow this is cool, and it is kind of making me kick myself bc i also have this stamp and didn't think to use it! (waaaaah!) :) what a beautiful card and you've proven that the stamp really is all you need! so pleased you could join our TEXTY fun at JINGLE BELLES!

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

flossbite said...

Beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.