Saturday 6 February 2021

Love heart kitty

 I'm still totally in love with the stamps from the Clearly Besotted January release - so much so that I've not (yet) given in to the temptation of the February stamps. The January ones are still keeping me very busy. 


I've used one of the grumpy cat style stamps here, with a sentiment from the same set. I followed a sketch that I spotted on Pinterest, using heart papers that were a gift from a friend and script paper from an old SU pad. 

I am sharing this with 

Little Red Wagon - Total eclipse of the heart 

Just us Girls - Valentine  


2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes with a creature 

CAS on Friday - Love 

Show us your Pussycats - I luv mew  

Fab'nFunky - anything goes 

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - anything goes with patterned paper 



8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Just stopped by from SUYP to say that I love everything about this card

Happy Saturday, hope you are well

Kathyk

Vicki Dutcher said...

Loving all the mixed pattern layers! Super fun card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Karenladd said...

I am conflicted about having seen this card because now I want that little grumpy kitty stamp! Love the clean look of black,white and red and the expression on his face as he guards his box of chocolates made me laugh.

Karen Page said...

OMGoodness, that kitty is awesome!!! That would be the perfect thing for my hubby who insists Valentines Day was made up by Hallmark! LOL He's a sweetie though who takes good care of me 365 days a year, so I will allow one of them to be somewhat grumpy! 😄 Looks like you have helped sell another stamp set as I run to grab this one! Before I go, great card layout too. I love the simple yet layered look! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 2CCC and please come back to play again with your next critter project!
~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG:@misplacedmojo

Rachel Webber said...

Love that image! typical cat. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT

Kate said...

Ha! This is so fun! What a super image and your layered paper cuts look fabulous behind it!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Stacey said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts. Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x