Wednesday 24 February 2021

Queen Bee

                           WARNING: Snark Free Zone 

Well, since I made this card for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Q is for Queen challenge, I thought I'd better prepare the sistahs for the snarklessness. But when I hear the word "Queen", my first thought is pretty much always of this lovely set of Craft Consortium stamps, so it had to be done... 


And it's a one layer card too. I used a honeycomb stencil up one side of the card, stamped the images from the stamp set and coloured them with pencils. 

I'm warning you, there are more Queen cards to come but for now here's Edna totally rocking the Bohemian Rhapsody look. 





6 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE this Jane! That image of the beehive, the Queen Bee herself.. that background.. perfect! Thanks for sharing with your Sistahs! ((HUGS)) Helen

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. Anesha

Lindsey said...

Hey, we've always said, snark is encouraged but not required! ;) Definitely a perfect stamp set for the challenge. Thanks for hanging out with your Sisters! Off to check the rest.

Dotty Jo said...

Always love a bee card! Jo x

JulieP said...

This is gorgeous and I'm really wowed by the one layer thing. Me and one layer do not get along well. LOL!! Beauty outweighs snark. Thanks for playing Jane!

Donna said...

Gorgeous!!
Snark not required to play along...you know that!