Tuesday 3 July 2018

Blue and Brown at Cardz 4 Guyz

 I have today's Cardz 4 Guyz DT card  for you, and the new theme is a colour challenge - Blue and Brown.


My camera always seems to make dark brown (and dark green) look black, but in fact the die cut and matting use a lovely pearlescent brown paper. I wish you could see what it really looks like! The other papers are a selection of snippets from old part-used Hot Off The Press pads, some going as far as 20 years back. A year or two back I got all the leftovers together, stuck them in a folder and forgot about them and I've decided it's time I got them out and used them.

The sentiment stamp was a freebie in Papercraft Essentials.

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fab masculine card - I can image the real life gorgeousness! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the papers and card fold
carol x