Monday 2 July 2018

Stars and Stripes

No, I haven't turned all American and started celebrating the 4th of July - but I've made a starry and stripey Christmas card.


The background is an embossing folder I was given by a friend. It is embossed using silver mirri - it's such highly reflective card that it's hard to see the true colour, but it does give you a nice reflection of my kitchen worktop! I've added a sentiment cut from a Debbi Moore design sheet, some snowflake ribbon and a couple of die cut snowflakes.

I am sharing this with
Jingle belles - Stars and/or stripes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - add a snowflake or two or atg

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love the embossing design and lovely design

SmilynStef said...

Embossed stars and stripes ... how lovely is that ... love the mirror effect ... so glad you joined our stars and/or stripes celebration at Jingle Belles.

Craftychris said...

What a cool embossing folder to use for a Christmas card - I love this! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the embossing and kitchen worktops lol
Carol x

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh that's clever you've got both stars and stripes via EMBOSSING! love it!!! thanks for helping us celebrate stars and/or stripes for xmas at JINGLE BELLES! ♥