Sunday 15 July 2018

Gone fishin'

The school holidays are drawing near and, like many craft-loving parents and grandparents, I'm starting to think of some fun projects to keep the children busy on rainy days. That's if we ever get any rainy days ever again! One idea is to use stamps and/or digis to create some easy-to-colour toppers, then let them loose on the paper and ribbon scraps boxes and see what they come up with. Here is the card I have made to inspire them.


The image, complete with sentiment, is a digi - I didn't  keep a note of where it came from - which I've coloured with Promarkers. The fishy background paper is left over from a future project (well, I know what I'm talking about even if it doesn't seem to make sense!) and I've finished it with a scrap of ribbon.

I'll print off a selection of fairies, animals, superheroes and butterflies and let the children copy this simple card in their own way!

I'm sharing this with
The Male Room - Fish/Fishing
Sweet Stampin - Occupations or Hobbies (fishing)

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card and the idea of having the children colour their own. So cute. Thank you so much for joining us in our Fish/Fishing challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Wei said...

wow! Love the layout and the background you've used. Thank you for playing along with us at The Male Room. Please come back with us again.

Monika Skinner said...

Very cute card, love the adorable little dog. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck! 😊

Rocky said...

Cute card, I love that the ribbon has paw prints along it too. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

Deborah Frings said...

This is a fun and cute card! Love that little dog. Thanks so much for playing along with the Fish/Fishing theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT xx