Sunday 1 July 2018

Pirate Queen!

I love the Clearly Besotted Pirate stamp set and I'm particularly pleased that there is a girl pirate among them.


I made the background with watercolours - it's supposed to look like a ship's deck but it's come out looking more like a beach, so perhaps the Pirate Queen is on an island and about to bury her treasure. The images are stamped, coloured with Promarkers (plus a sparkly gel pen for the cutlass - she may be a pirate but  a girl still needs a bit of sparkle in her life!) and fussy cut because I've still not got round to buying the matching dies. Actually I rather enjoy fussy cutting them, so perhaps I'll save the money for more stamps.

I am sharing this with
Addicted to CAS - Girl Power
CAS on Friday - Watercolour

5 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, beautiful image and CAS card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodness this is so sweet, what a cute card, Love it, Hazelxx

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Jane and a girl pirate too - perfect! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the cute images
Carol x

Barb Ghig said...

Darling card, Jane! Beautiful coloring on the images and I love your watercolored background...it's perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!