Monday 9 July 2018

Thinking cool thoughts

The heatwave continues, and I'm having daydreams about lovely cool snow! Hence I have a snow themed card for you today.


I've stamped the Lili of the Valley Snowman trio and coloured them to match this scrap of snowflake ribbon. Then I added a snowflake-embossed background and a single die cut snowflake as a finishing touch.

I used this sketch

which is the current challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

I am also sharing with
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - twine/ribbon or atg
Sweet Stampin - Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland - Simply Snowmen 

12 comments:

Lucinda said...

A lovely, cool card - quite the contrast with the current weather isn't it! Very cute snowmen, and the colours tie in perfectly with that beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining in at the 52CCT.

AlisonC said...

Your card has cooled me down, briefly, and your happy snowmen made me smile. I like the bold blue on your card. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

crafty-stamper said...

Been cloudy and a lot cooler here today -love the little images and great embossed background
Carol x

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card, the embossing really makes the images standout.
best wishes
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love your snowmen

JanR said...

Great card! Those snowmen are cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Fabiola said...

ce qu'ils sont mignon...j'aime beaucoup ces bonhommes de neige de LOTV, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Chrissy said...

FABulous and fun card Jane..keep cool..Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card you made and great take of our sketch :-))
Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

sweet art designs said...

OMG, another beautifyl card (as always). I love how you added the ribbon. I am going to use this idea. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What fun use of the sketch and adorable snowmen. Thank you for participating in last week's Christmas in July Challenge at Sweet Stampin!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I do love dry embossing, it always looks so fab! What a fun and sweet card! A lovely entry for our Christmas in July challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT