Saturday 10 April 2021

Poppies and butterflies

Do you have stash that you really like but tend to forget about? I have a pad of die cut lattice work panels which I'd forgotten all about until I saw that "Lattice" was one of the themes in the current Butterfly Challenge. 


I used a green patterned paper from my stash and some pre-cut printed floral and butterfly themed elements, finishing with some pink pearlised enamel dots to pick up the circle pattern on the topper. Quite a stash buster, this!

I am  sharing this with:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - April  

Butterfly Challenge - letter L (lawn green and lattice work) 







2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Mrs A. said...

Good use of that lattice pad. Everything comes into its own idventually. Thankyou for coming and playing in the garden. Can't believe we had snow laying on the ground this morning. It is supposed to drop to -2 tonight. Brr.
Blanket is already switched on ready for bedtime. Hugs Mrs A.