Monday 5 April 2021

Butterfly Bouquet

I need to start by hanging my head in shame. This card was intended for the last Snippets Challenge, but with a lot of real-life distractions claiming my attention, the snippets I was planning to use were still in a heap on my craft table when the Playground gates clanged shut on Saturday, and didn't even get cut until a day later. 


I selected a mixture of pink and green scraps and dies, cut them all and arranged to form a bouquet, with the butterfly replacing a more traditional bow. The background is made with one of my favourite embossing folders, it came from Crafter's Companion a few years ago. 

I am sharing this with 

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 400  

Little Red Wagon - Happy Birthday 

Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions 


Colour Hues - Pink and Green 



8 comments:

Sue - said...

It was worth the wait Jane - it’s beautiful!

Sarn said...

Terrific snippets card Jane. Better late than never eh? Plenty of chocolate left if you come and find me behind the bike sheds xxx

Liz said...

Brilliant card Jane and a great use of your snippets. xx

Karen said...

What a great way to use your scraps--the die cut bouquet is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Created by Kath said...

Great use of scraps! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

JanR said...

Great card! Such neat die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Di said...

What a wonderful card Jne - and I do so love how the embossing echoes the snippets bouquet! Clever girl!

Hugs

Di xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the added dimension of the embossed background! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!