Friday 30 April 2021

Paris revisited

 Foreign travel is still a dream for most of us, but at least we crafters can travel the world without leaving our craft tables! 


I've printed, cut, distressed and layered lots and LOTS of elements from Debbi Moore's "Shabby Chic - Paris" CD for this card. I didn't really start with a layout in mind - just kept shuffling pieces around until I was happy, then took a photo to enable me to remember where to stick them. 

I am sharing this with CD Sunday Plus - anything goes 




7 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, very French. Thank goodness we have plenty of wonderful places in the UK to visit. At least there won’t be any long waits at an airport this year. 😉 xx

Pamela said...

Great card Jane. A pretty collage of images.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oo-la-la, Jane, I sure do like this card a lot! Well done, xoxo

Carol said...

I had to smile at your method, Jane. Sounds a bit like me when making a card with so many pieces. A great final effect.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

I had to smile at your comment about travel, it does not look like we will be travelling aboard this year. Your card is full of interesting pieces of Paris and very french, I love your design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus ?DT

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card, it looks like you had a lot of fun making it.

Fingers crossed we can all get back to travelling again soon!

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

I love the distressed look of this card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT