Sunday 27 October 2019

Anything Goes at CD Sunday Plus

It's time for another of our Anything Goes Challenges - where you can use a CD, a download or an USB - at CD Sunday Plus but this time the team have a little extra twist: earlier this year we were all very kindly sent some CDs to use by the lovely people at Debbi Moore Designs  and today we have all  made our inspiration cards using these CDs.


I've used papers and a topper from the beautiful CD "Sunflower Dreams".

The current challenge is, as usual, Anything Goes, but it would be really lovely if some of you were to use a Debbi Moore product in your work. The website has lots of CDs, USBs and Downloads to choose from and some of the downloads are free - what a great way to try the products if you are new to them!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Such pretty, bright and cheery colours and I love the distressed edges.
Jocelyn x

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is beautiful Jane. Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers, so bright and cheery and always make me smile when I see them. I love the layout of your card, the lovely gingham and the distressed edges are a really great touch.

Jo x

Pink Panoply said...

I love the design of this beautiful sunflower card, Jane. Absolutely gorgeous. xo

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love this CD which I brought at the show when I meet Debbi Moore,

Carol said...

Hi Jane. Sorry I am a bit late doing the rounds. This is so bright and colourful. Great card.
xx