Tuesday 1 October 2019

Sunflowers and Sentiment


For this card I've actually used a leftover topper from a future project - thanks not to a time machine but to the magic of the schedule button. You'll see the other project in a couple of weeks, but I always print out pages from CDs or downloads as a full  sheet and try to use up the rest rather than cropping the parts i want, as I'm not great at manipulating images, so this is a topper from a sheet I printed out from Debbi Moore's "Sunflower Dreams" CD. I made the background by stamping a sunflower randomly over yellow card with brown ink, and added some organza ribbon.
 I am sharing this with

Cardz 4 Galz - Pretty Bows

Just Us Girls - photo inspiration 

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Sweet card Jane. I love sunflowers. We had one growing half way up our drain pipe! I figure a bird must have dropped a seed. Love Dawn x

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty. I like the background design. How’d you get tie such neat Bows! Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

Bobby said...

A colorful card with a wonderful sentiment, Jane. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

Maria said...

This came out so nice. I love all the sunflowers you used. Thank so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Sue - said...

I love all the sunflowers and a pretty bow as well! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

Lynda said...

Great colourful card Jane - and those sunflowers stamped in brown are great for the background, and the green organza ribbon perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz :) Lynda DT