Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wizarding ways

Earlier this year I faced quite  a challenge when I decided to make a Harry Potter themed birthday card for my oldest granddaughter. I couldn't find any suitable stamps, but eventually after lots of searching, sourced and bought a set of background paper downloads. Of course i printed more than i needed, but I'm glad I held on to the surplus because one of them came in handy for the background for this card.


For the topper, I cut a square of flesh pink card. die cut the spectacles and hand cut some hair and a lightning flash. I finished with a border of paper coloured red and yellow with markers, to symbolise a scarf.

I am sharing this with The Library Challenge, where the current challenge book is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, and there is never too much awesome paper.

Marina said...

Yes! So glad you had already got these and this card is so cleverly done with the scar, scarf and hair. Perfect.
Thanks for joining The Library.