Tuesday 1 October 2019

New York Skyline

I do love my Tim Holtz Cityscapes stamps. Especially the fact that they come with a "ready distressed" look that makes them quite different from all the other *ahem* rather numerous city skyline stamps and dies that I own. (No, nowhere near as many as I have dragonflies, but you've got to start somewhere!)


I've given it a vintage look today by distressing the edges of the stamped image and the V&A Collection vintage wallpaper style background paper, and trimming with ecru lace, pearls and a floral spray.

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge - October 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Distressed 
The Library Challenge - I'll take Manhattan (the title)

2 comments:

Marina said...

Yes, when you've been stamping for a while it's surprising how many similar items you can end up with. But this is a lovely one and you've showcased it so prettily with the florals. Thanks for joining The Library.

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!