Wednesday 2 October 2019

Sparkling dragonfly.


For this card I used a very old Linda Luckin dragonfly stamp, and stamped both it and the sentiment in Moss Green ink then heat embossed with Mint Pearls embossing powder. You can't tell from the photo but the ep is one that has a very pronounced pearly finish and makes quite deep embossing. I then coloured the dragonfly with glitter glue.

All well and good until then - but then I decided it looked a bit TOO CAS so I doodled in a bit of a pond with bulrushes at the edge for the dragonfly to flutter over. The trouble is I'd totally forgotten about the fact that I can't draw....

I am sharing this with

Addicted to CAS - Creature 

Less is More - I've chosen Sparkle and pearl

Crafty Cardmakers - Add a Critter 

9 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful card... and remember, you can never really get TOO CAS. Your dragonfly is gorgeous, and I love all that beautiful sparkle. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design, I love it :)
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Dawn Phillips said...

Oh look, a dragonfly. Must be a Jane card, lol. It is stunning though. Love Dawn x

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful dragonfly! Gorgeous sparkle and pearls. Love your CAS design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Glenda Atkins said...

I adore this wonderful CAS Dragonfly card. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers 'add a Critter' challenge.
hugs
Glenda

Judy McKay said...

Pretty dragonfly. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

TK said...

Dragonfly is beautiful and your doodling looks great to me!

Jaydee said...

Your glittery dragonfly is gorgeous, Jane and I love the little scene you created to ground him. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty and your doodles look perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS!