Wednesday 24 March 2021

Beary Merry Christmas

I used a set of Forever Friends die cut decoupage and papers for this card. 



Not really my "thing" but still a fun way to make a quick card. And I do like stripy paper to give skinny cards an even skinnier look. I added a little wooden Santa, some sparkle mesh ribbon and a couple of gems. Job done - and as my Christmas card box isn't filling up at my normal two-cards-a-week rate this year, a much needed quickie to bulk it out. 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes/ a song or carol (Oh Christmas Tree) 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Slimline Cards  




3 comments:

Hali said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at 52 CCT

AndrejaM said...

Thanks for shering beautiful card at 52cct

Suze said...

Great representation of O Christmas Tree. The striped paper really adds to the slimline feel of your card. Thank you for entering the Inspired By a Christmas Song/Carol Challenge at CHNC.