Wednesday 24 March 2021

Dragonflies and Music

 Considering that dragonflies are my very favourite crafting theme, I seem to have featured them on far too few of my recent makes. In fact a quick scroll through my recent posts shows only one dragonfly themed make this year so far. I'd better bring all my lovely dragonfly stamps into action to put that right! 


The stamp I have used here is a very old (about 20 years?) unmounted stamp, which I have stamped onto blue cloud effect paper and roughly torn.  I can't remember where the stamp came from - possibly Crafty Individuals? I've added a similar sized piece of torn sheet music and made a bright blue brusho background to display the image on. The letters are chipboard ones from my stash and it is finished with a scattering of enamel dots. 

I am sharing this with 

We love Chocolate Baroque - I love....  dragonflies, music, stamping, making backgrounds 

Retro Rubber - Anything goes 






2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, those vintage dragonflies look great with the blue.
Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!