Saturday 30 April 2016

Dreaming of a white-on-white Christmas

I find it very hard to give WOW cards a CAS twist (that's White On White and Clean And Simple for my non crafting friends!) but I really wanted to play with my new Memory Box "Happy Christmas" die, which is perfect for CAS designs, and to make a card for this week's WOW challenge at Winter Wonderland.



For the background, I used card from my stash, it is white with clear glossy striped embossed on the surface. The glittery band is simply a line of double sided tape, covered in white glitter.

I'm also sharing this as Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes.

Still not feeling well and not my chatty self, so this is a very brief post.

6 comments:

Barb said...

This is certainly a WOW! wow & cas Barbxx

Kath said...

A beautiful white on white card - the background paper looks very effective behind your die.
Kath x

Unknown said...

It's really beautiful, I love it's simplicity. Funnily I've just been looking at some photos my brother-in-law, (J's brother), taken yesterday, in the Lake District and its VERY white on white their!

Cara said...

Loge this card, so elegant. Hope you're feeling better. Cara x

Alison said...

I love the CAS style of this beautiful WOW card and I love your new die. Thank you for joining in my WOW challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Alison x

Karen Davis said...

Your card is just perfect! I love the clean and simple lines, so fresh.