Wednesday 27 April 2016

Missing in Action

I don't know whether you've noticed that I've not been around for a few days; probably not, since I had already scheduled posts for Monday and Tuesday. Last weekend we went for a short break in Kent, which Mark is writing about over the next few days over on his blog (sorry, being on the ipad right now I've not worked out how to insert a link into a post) but on Saturday I had a very nasty attack of hypothermia and have been very unwell since. Tests have shown that I also have an infection, which presumably is why I was so susceptible to the cold. For a few days now I haven't had the energy or clarity of mind to fire up the computer or pick up a knife, either the craft kind or the culinary kind. 

So I'm sharing with you a quick card I made a couple of weeks ago and never found a reason to post, and heading back to my pot of tea and pile of trashy novels. Many apologies for not visiting or commenting on any of your blogs or joining in any challenges this week. 


4 comments:

Cara said...

Lovely funky card. Sorry to hear that you are unwell, hope you start to feel better soon and make sure you rest up until then. Hugs, Cara x

Barb said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been so poorly Jane. Hope you soon feel better. A really lovely Gorgus card you'd made. Barbxx

Claire Toplis said...

Get better soon you crafty lady

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, how cute!!! Love that striped frame and your little scene! I hope you'll get better real fast - nasty infection - NO fun at all... sending you healing thoughts!