Saturday 16 April 2016

Take the Train


For this card I have used an image, word panels and ephemera all cut from a sheet printed out from Debbie Moore's CD "Shabby Chic- Vintage Discovery". The backing paper is a sort of tweed print that I found in my stash, and unusually for me, I have absolutely NO idea where it came from or how long I have had it! The cogs are cut from a piece of card that was part of the QVC "Elegant Vintage" kit many, many years ago. I cut everything out and then played around with it, collage style, until I had an arrangement I was happy with.

I am sharing this with

Ooh La La Creations - Words, Words, Words
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - Make it Male

7 comments:

Cara said...

A perfect card for a steam train enthusiast. Love the cogs and the collage style. Cara x

Barb said...

Everything came together beautifully to make a super card. Well done using up more stuff too. Barbxx

Janice said...

Super card Jane, and just perfect for our wordy challenge over at OohLaLa. I love all the coordinated elements you've added to complete your card, perfect. Jx

Unknown said...

Fabulous male card, love the train and the card design is great. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ooh La La and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

Tracy Welham said...

What a fabulous masculine card, great elements. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Monika Reeck said...

cool old main Image
and loovve that die cuts Jane
may I ask which company is it
I have to buy to make manly cards
this is stunning manly card Jane
love it!

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx