Tuesday 12 April 2016

Food and Drink at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week it's my turn to choose the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, and since you know how much I love eating and drinking, you won't be surprised to learn that I have chosen Food and Drink as the theme.

Here is my card for the challenge:


The stamp set I have used is from Honey Doo Crafts - it is called "A bottle of vine" <groan>  and I think it is all set to become one of my favourite sets. The wine glass is stamped onto heat-embossable acetate - normal acetate will shrivel and melt if you try to heat emboss it.

We'd love to see what food and drink themed cards you can come up with it - remembering, of course, that they need to be suitable for a male recipient.

6 comments:

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jane. When I first looked I thought they were dies. A very beautiful stamp set.

Now you've reminded me I have some heat embossable acetate hidden away in the depths that probably needs to come out again. Barbxx

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane, great stamps. I'll try and make a card for the challenge this week. I made a masculine black and white card today, then realised I was too late for the last challenge! xx

Mrs A. said...

I love this stamp . Not heard of this company before so must go and investigate! More pennies being spent methinks. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

What a great man's card. That stamp set is lovely, the glass on the acetate is so effective. Cara x

Monika Reeck said...

I never found embossing acetate Jane
but what you made here is WOOWWW the gold added so much lovely texture on your card
agree with you this must be a fav stamp set for manly card
so manly and so clever card you made for man always Jane
thanks for your lovely words for my GDT card you are a star
hugs
Monika

Julie B said...

That glass reminds me of some my MA had in the cabinet but were never allowed to used.
I've never thought of embossing acetate before, cool technique. :)