Tuesday 13 September 2016

Balls at Cardz 4 Guyz

Oh, SHUT UP you - you know who you are!!!

Right, having had words with those who are tittering at the title, perhaps the rest of you will be sensible and join in with our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, which this week is Balls.

I've used an image and greeting from a Kanban die cut sheet and teamed them with a selection of masculine-looking Fancypants papers. I love the one taken from a vintage school reading book!


I am sharing this with Anything Goes at Ooh La La Creations

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love it, Masculine cards are so hard to do. yours is fab.

Chris Dring said...

Somehow, I think that first line you typed was directed at me! LOL! This is an awesome masculine card! Love that vintage reading book paper! Brilliant!

Barb said...

te he! A super male card Jane. A great action image and I really like the papers. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a brilliant masculine design.
Pauline
x