Sunday 25 September 2016

Very old stash frame

A long, long time ago - I can't remember exactly when but about the time I first started reading craft blogs - I bought a couple of goodie bags from Craftwork Cards and among the items in them were some embossed die cut frames. I've never really been able to think what to do with them, as they are so big they dominate the front of a 15cm square card, so they've been loitering in my stash for years.

However the current challenge at CASology is Frame and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to see if I could use one. I've added some simple stamping using a Uniko set called Flower Power #2.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Super-cute and what a great opportunity to use up your stash!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, perfect little flower too. nice to use stash that's just laying around.

Ardyth said...

Love the bright vibrant colours! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!