This card was never intended to be a snippets card! It started out as a square one layer card, stamped with lots of ferns in greens and autumn shades, to be entered into this week's Mod Squad challenge which is Foliage.
The ferns were done and I went to stamp a sentiment on the top right of the card and........ disaster! I dropped a dark green inkpad - PLOP! - face down on top of the card. There was a HUGE gash of green across the top.
I was just about to throw the whole thing away when I realised that if I cut it partway up to make an A6 landscape card with a side fold, the ferns would all still be intact and there would be only a tiny bit of the green splodge showing. And a quick rummage in my snippets box provided just the right snippets to stamp the sentiment and layer it up to cover the splodge.
So I am also joining in with the latest Snippets Playground challenge, with my new motto - SNIPPETS SAVE CARDS!