Wednesday 28 September 2016

Bold with Gold

Today I have been playing about with all sorts of bits and pieces - my desk is a right mess now - and so far the nly finished item to emerge from it is this card - a one layer card, very CAS but using black for the "white space"


I stamped the sentiment, from a lovelt stamp set I recently won in the Playground, using versamark ink and then dusted it with a deep gold pigment powder. Then I used Imagination Crafts gold Sparkle medium to stencil three butterflies around it. I'm afraid I'm not very experienced with stencils yet - that one on the left has a rather smudged look to it!

I am sharing this with CAS on Sunday - One Layer. 

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Love that gold butterfly in Dark paper Jane
so elegant
and Sweet Stamp you have
so sparkly that butterfly too
how are you today Jane..
see you maybe around my Blog
I joined coffee lovers Blog hop and made 3 cards for the hop
maybe you like to see it :) only if you have time Jane
send big hugs from the office
Monika

Barb said...

A super card. I love your glittery butterflies Jane. Barbxx