Friday 11 December 2015

Another naughty Christmas card

I'm getting quite carried away with naughty cards - in fact I have another scheduled to appear soon, but sadly too late for the Naughty Christmas challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. However this one is just in the nick of time for my second entry to the challenge. And while I was making it, I kept in mind the colour scheme of the optional photo inspiration at Christmas Card Challenges  - another last minute entry!

 The image is a digi from Bugaboo, JJ Christmas Candy Cane, coloured in with pencils and Stickles,   and the sentiment also from Bugaboo, Stella Christmas boy list.  The Zipper flowers are from Creative Expressions.


8 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I don't have those digi stamps, and now I want them! LOL! Love this second entry! Those zipper flowers are awesome! Thanks again for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Susan Powell said...

what a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Donna said...

Ohhhhh zipper flowers...awesome!
Love the image and the sentiment lol
Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood for Naughty Christmas!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great card! Love the coloring!

JoAnn said...

Cute card. Love the zipper flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Shirley-Anne said...

That is such a fun card .Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Marsha Reed said...

Nice card, Jane! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

Christi Conley said...

Oh this one is right up my alley!!! Love it!!! I am so sorry I haven't been by - been a tad hectic here ~ xoxoxo Christi