Tuesday 1 December 2015

CAS Christmas at Cardz 4 Guyz

If you still have Christmas cards left to make, you'll be wanting some quick and simple ideas, and I'm sure you'll pick up a few over at Cardz 4 Guyz where this week's challenge is CAS Christmas. Do please pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made, and of course share your own ideas with us!

I think the colours black, silver and red look very masculine together, and very stylish when used in a CAS way. For this card, I've used a strip of the odd-textured ribbon that I bought thinking it was washi tape, a simple stamped greeting from a Studio G mini set and lots of carefully positioned black and silver Candi.


5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

This is such an eye catching card. Love the colours, the layout and clever use of the Candi dots x

Liz said...

Very striking card. I love the colour combination. x

Julie B said...

What a great way to use up all that Card Candi I have floating in my box of embellishments, classy and v masculine. :)

Barb said...

Love the colour combination. Thanks for sharing Jane. A good design for mens' birthdays too. Barbxx

Darnell said...

This is a great idea, Jane! I love all the studding and think it is perfect for a guy card!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell