Tuesday 8 December 2015

Traditional Christmas Colours at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's our final challenge of 2015 over at Cardz 4 Guyz  today and we'd like to see something in traditional Christmas colours this week.

To me, traditional Christmas colours are red, green and gold, with white to represent snow. So this tartan Hunkydory card fitted the bill perfectly. And I do love tartan on male cards! With all the decoration around the border of the card (it's an integral part of the card, not added by me!) I decided to keep the image simple, just a white embossed Christmas tree.


Do please drop in at Cardz 4 Guyz with your own creations and to see what the rest of the DT have made - and we'll be back with new challenges and inspiration on January 5th.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes it looks very traditional Jane. I love it. Barbxx

Greta said...

Love the background & beautiful tree!