Wednesday 23 December 2015

Back to the snippets box

Thanks to all my travels I haven't been crafting much and my posts have all been scheduled, or using cards I made before setting off, so I've not been out to play in the Snippets Playground for a couple of weeks. But at last I've managed to scrape together time to get my craftiness on again, and this card is an absolute snippet-fest! As well as using up snippets of several different patterned papers, it includes the last two sentiments from a sheet of die cut ones I've had for years AND loads of die cuts of my own that are left over from previous projects - you know, those times you cut something and the size or colour just doesn't look quite right to use it in the way you've planned, so you put it away with all the other might-come-in-handy-sometime stuff.






I made it an easel card simply because I had too many bits and pieces to use up on a normal card front, and the only new things, apart from the base card, are the green layering card and the wooden frame.

The Snippets Playground is open for two weeks this time, with lots of goodies to be won, so why not come and play over there and help us to cheer Di up?

4 comments:

Di said...

This certainly IS a snippets-fest Jane! Well done - and a great idea to double up the area using an easel card too! And how good you are to keep leftover die cuts - hate to admit it but mine head into the waste bin. I feel a New Year Resolution coming on :)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs

Di xx

Corinne said...

There's just something so wonderful about hand made cards isn't there? I love the look of these, they're adorable and the colour scheme is wonderful for this time of year :)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Barb said...

A lovely card Jane. The colours are beautiful and I love the way you've put all the die cuts together. Barbxx

Sarn said...

I LOVE your easel card snippets fest!

Happy Christmas.

Hugs, Sarn xxx