Sunday 2 February 2020

Anything goes at CD Sunday Plus

It's time for our fortnightly Anything Goes challenge at CD Sunday Plus.  Don't forget our rule that whatever you make it must include something from a CD, a download or a USB.


Today I've used the "Tools of the Trade" Shabby Chic CD from Debbi Moore. I think my little granddaughter would love this card. She lives in France and has seen the Gilets Jaunes protesting on the TV news and decided it was a fashion statement rather than a political one, so she persuaded mummy and daddy to buy her a gilet jaune of her very own.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A great fun card and I love the story that goes with it.
Jocelyn x

Margarets designer cards said...

A lovely fun card, I am sure your grand daughter will love it

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love all the images against the brick wall-bet your grandaughter will love it
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

I was in Paris when the Gilett Juene were protesting last year. I'm sure your granddaughter would love your interpretation. Love Dawn x