Saturday 8 February 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #153 - C is for Cat

I'm sure you all know how much I love cats so I'm very happy with Edna's choice for the latest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - C  is for Cat.



I bet you were all expecting me to use my Grumpy Cat stamp again weren't you?


The image  and sentiment is a Hampton Arts  stamp set, coloured with Promarkers. The background is printed out from a Coosty Creations download that I've had for many years.

Now why not head over to see what the sistahs have created and share your own feline creations with us? You could be our next Queen or Princess of Snark!
 I am sharing this with

Use Your Stuff - Critters

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - February ATG challenge

Show us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ahah, behold - my future! Great card, Jane, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love that background!!! Love the AI girls too, fabulous card!!!

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant . I so love the sentiment. Love Dawn x

Donna said...

He he he he love it!!!
And yep....so so so true!!!
That's a lotta cats in one image...I counted 7 but had to do a double take for the one sitting on her head LOL

Crafting Queen said...

I love this image and your colouring is lovely.

Chris Dring said...

Outstanding image and all around card design! Love this!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my gosh, love the image, coloring and sentiment is great. Don't forget we are partnering with Use Your Stuff and you have met a couple of our requirements too...please join us for "Again and Again" a repeat item in your project, cat background and cat image, and our optional twist critters. Our link is on Use Your Stuff challenge post...hope you join us.

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute. Love all the cats in the background too. Precious image and a fun card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

This is delightful! I especially like the tiger stripe atop her head. :D

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for joining us at UYS.Fantastic picture and cat background.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I have cat hair everywhere as well. Great job with the coloring.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and great B.paper-love it -i am with you on the sentiment lol
Carol x

ike said...

How wonderful - I love that image. That's me in the evenings watching TV hahahaha
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog