Tuesday 11 February 2020

Brads and/or Eyelets at Cardz 4 Guyz

This fortnight at Cardz 4 Guyz it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'd like to see some brads and/or eyelets somewhere on your card.


I've just treated myself to a pack of music brads, including treble clefs and various notes,  so naturally I had to use some of those. The tag stamp was a recent magazine freebie, and I dusted off the Cropadile and used it to add an eyelet to the hole at the top. An embossed background and a violin (an unmounted stamp older than the hills) keep the card looking CAS even though there's a lot going on here.

6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card for a music lover Jane, I love the brads.

Sue xx

Claire Toplis said...

Love the card

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, really like the embossed background with your tag.

Darnell said...

This is so striking in black and white, Jane! I love your new brad musical notes and go you for oiling up the ol' rusty Cropadile and using an eyelet!! I never had a lot of success with that piece of machinery so I wasn't sad to see eyelets go out of fashion, but now seeing how neat and clean they are when added to a tag, it makes me want to unearth my old brads and eyelets. I have scores of them so a revival would be good! And I love that you added that violin! Hugs, Darnell

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this ccard, its super, Hazelx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card saw this on the challenge blog and loved it -great tag image and embossed music score
Carol x