Tuesday 8 June 2021

Besties

 As you've probably noticed, I really love this "Besties" stamp that was a gift with Making Cards magazine a few years ago - it has certainly seen a lot of action! 


And I also love stamping on kraft - especially when heat embossed in white, or stamped with Versamark to give a watermark effect.  For this card, I used white embossing powder (anti static pad VITAL!) to heat emboss the image and sentiment - the sentiment was part of a very useful set I won a few days ago in the Allsorts birthday challenge -  then used booze related stamps from my stash to randomly fill the rest of the space. 

I am sharing this with 

Taylormadecards4u - Use your words 

Stamping Sensations - I love....

Sisterhoodd of Snarky Stampers  - K is for Kraft 






7 comments:

brenda said...

So effective on the Kraft Jane and what a fun card it is, thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, stamping on kraft is so elegant. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jane, a great way to use your super stamp. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Just been playing with this set today! Always a fav of mine too. Looks great in kraft! Jo x

JulieP said...

I loved this when I saw it on IG! Perfectly executed. ;-) Thanks Jane!

Aimeslee Winans said...

oH MY GOSH! You gonna get CASED, just saying! This is MY kinda card, LOVE IT! xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love the technique! The kraft with the white outline is awesome! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at TaylorMadeCards4U this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
TaylorMadeCards4U
taylormadecards4u.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog