Thursday 3 June 2021

Christmas Three

 Not tree, THREE. Three owl themed cards. I've got a new CD, the first new craft CD I've had for ages. Well, it wasn't strictly new, just new-to-me; I'm in a craft swapping round robin and this was one of the lovely goodies that came to me recently. The CD is Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Christmas Owls and  for this collection I printed off two design sheets and two backing papers, then mixed and matched the elements. 


For this card, I started with a sheet of kraft card and inked the edges in red. Then I added elements, with  the image matted in red. The holly sprays and sentiment were added with 3D adhesive. 
I am sharing this card with 
Christmas Crafts All Year round - Something beginning with K or L  - KRAFT (well, I did promise not to choose Kings or Lights!) 
Sparkles Christmas - Kraft 


Next I made a Twisted Easel card, using kraft for matting this time and adding lots of red crystal bling. 
I am sharing this with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes 


The third card is a slimline card with distressing on the edges and green pearlescent card used for matting. There is a single layer of decoupage to make the owl stand out from the tree behind him. 
I am sharing this with Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - Red and Green 


And now..... drum roll.... all three cards together, courtesy of Collage-It. 


I am sharing the collection of cards with CD Sunday Plus - anything goes using a CD or digi 


9 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

How cool! These image and paper CD's are nowhere to be found over here in the states that I can locate. The papers and images you used are so crisp and eye-catching, even if they are old, they are new again. Gorgeous cards, xoxo

Heather said...

Love all these gorgeous papers and images layered with kraft - so fun and playful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Pamela said...

Great cards Jane. My favourite is the first one. The red ink really goes well with the Kraft card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

Great cards for Christmas and they made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Seafield Jo said...

What a great collection of cards, I love them all!

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant collection of Owl cards, my favorite is the first one but they are all brilliant.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus D?T

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a fab group of Owls, they are all super cute, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Lena said...

What a fun variety of festive Christmas cards with your cute owls! Love them all :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
Lena’s Creations

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, Such a fun trio, wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. We love seeing your creative inspiration. Caz. DT.