Friday 11 June 2021

More dragonflies

 Well, they're never very far away - and I've not used this Tonic Studios die set for far too long! 


I cut the large die and the smaller dragonfly from navy  card and arranged it at a jaunty angle (it really didn't look right upright) on a DL sized card topped with navy  and pink layers. The smaller dragonfly is swooping  down from the top corner. I stamped the sentiment with blue Versafine ink and added some baguette style pink gems. 

I am sharing this with the Butterfly Challenge where my chosen elements are navy, New York Pink and butterdragonflies (!) - well, I know Mrs A doesn't mind me slotting in the occasional dragonfly! 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

We have had a whole host of butterflies so far this season in the garden but no dragon flies.I do like those gems you have used. They look perfect. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.