Thursday 1 July 2021

Cute as a Bug

 The stamp set I've used for this card is pretty old, and I think it came from Clearly Besotted, it's very much their style. 


I started off with the big flower, hand drew a stalk and used a deckle edged ruler to draw in the ground, then stamped the ladybird and leaves. I coloured it all with alcohol markers then heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap of black card and added it. 

I am sharing this with

CAS on Friday - Ladybirds  

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes 

Passion for Markers - CAS 


4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A sweet image and card, perfect for our CAS theme at Passion for Markers this week, thank you for joining us.
Lorraine DT

Ella's Design said...

Great CAS card, Jane! Love the sweet image and the simplicity of design is just perfect for my challenge theme this week at Passion for Markers!
Thanks for playing along with us! Lisa x

Julie said...

Fabulous CAS design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

NanaConnie said...

Jane, I adore this delightfully CAS card! Great design. :-D It's wonderful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT