Sunday 11 July 2021

Floral butterfly

 I've used some of my newest stash and some of my oldest for this card. 


The papers are from a pad I've only had for a few days, First Edition's Forever Free 6x6 pad. The Marianne ribbon-threading die and the classic Cuttlebug butterfly die are among my very oldest dies. I embossed the butterfly with one of the matching folders but with all that lovely floral detail I don't think it really needed it. The texture feels nice though, so it adds to the tactile quality of the card. 

I am sharing this with 

Make my Monday - Anything Airborne  

Watercooler Wednesday - All things feminine  




6 comments:

meg said...

Love your gorgeous bright colours and layout Jane, thank you for joining in at MMM

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card. Anesha

Tristan said...

Love all those pretty DSP on this card Jane. The die/embossed green banner perfectly balances the floral pattersn. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lovely and feminine! I'm really digging your floral paper combo! I've an assignment today to find a light and a dark version of same floral print for a card I'm making. I so hope I find it without having to spend too long "in the stacks". It helps me to have held onto paper for so long that I learned which ones tend toward what. My plan is to look through K&CO Best of and also DCWV Floral Stack. Your card is inspiring me to quit thinking and do instead, lol. xoxo

Maria Valente said...

This is such a lovely card you have done! So glad you've shared it at Make My Monday.

Dawn Phillips said...

So beautiful Jane. I love the papers. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x