Sunday 18 July 2021

Festive Gus

 You may be wondering why I've not posted for a few days, well, here's the reason... 



We've had a lovely little break away - stayed in a hotel for pleasure rather than duty for the first time since pre-covid, and had a fascinating tour of a commercial fruit farm in Suffolk, which culminated in a visit to the cherry field where we were able to pick and eat some of the biggest, juiciest, most luscious cherries I have ever seen.  

Anyway, I'm home and crafting again and was saddened to discover that Bugaboo, one of my favourite sources of digis, has closed down. But I still have plenty images and this one of Gus is one of my favourites. 


I coloured him with Promarkers, used a stitched square die to cut the image out, and added a larger red stitched square, a die cut bottle and a  stamped Dylusions sentiment. I finished off Gus's outfit with Stickles and his specs with Glossy Accents. 

I am sharing this with 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes/use a die cut or punch 

The Male Room - Christmas in July  


Passion for Markers - Dies and/or Punches 

Creative Crafting Uncles - Drinks 







6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Yeah a sad day for digi lovers, but I;m clinging to the Be back soon notice on the website...great card and thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Noooo! I love Bugaboo images too, I didn't know about this until reading your post :(
A fabulous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine DT

MortiCraft said...

Ha ha! Love the sentiment and the fabulous image. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Liz said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the image and sentiment. Sad news about Bugaboo, but hopefully they will be back at some time in the future. xx

Aunty Sue said...

It is do sad about Bugaboo the team has been fabulous and Jofies store and support to challenges will be missed. Your card is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

Sari / Granne said...

Bugaboo stamps are so funny and all your cards elements goes so well together. Thank you for joining The Male Room Christmas challenge, I hope you'll also join our Birthday party challenge.