Tuesday 21 August 2018

Another CAS Autumn card

I'm still feeling very autumnal and it's showing in my card making...


I've used a Uniko stencil across the bottom of this card, sponging autumnal shades of ink randomly over it. The sentiment is stamped using a sentiment from the Creative Expressions Snowdrop Elements set - although the stamp set is a winter one I think it is perfect for any season. I used a chocolate brown ink to match the card I used for the die cut leaf.

I am sharing this with
AAA Cards - Use a stencil

6 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful stencilled border strip. Love the hot spicy colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Donna said...

So pretty. A thoughtful card for the fall. Beautiful fall colors.

Melissa L. said...

Lovely! Beautiful, unique and CAS too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty! I love the Fall and the rich colors.

LucieGCards said...

This is a beautiful card - perfect for this time of year! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! I love the fall feeling you got with your colors and leaf. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.