Tuesday 14 August 2018

Get Well Soon at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz  and this time it is my turn to choose - I have chosen "Get Well Soon", mostly because I struggle myself with Get Well cards so am looking to you all for inspiration!

A bunch of flowers on a card always works well for a female get well card but what do you make for a man? Well, I've just treated myself to a set of Hampton Art stamps that are perfect for the job and include some fun sentiments too.


To let the image speak for itself I've kept the card very clean and simple - just some fabric-effect paper to match that "elegant" hospital gown and some simple white Candi that remind me a little of pills.

I am sharing this with
Allsorts challenge - Boys to men
Addicted to CAS - Masculine

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Jane! I also have this set. Love his droopy socks, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

What a fun card, love the image! :)

Lisa Bird said...

Fab card Jane, I love the image
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant fun card. Love Dawn x

brenda said...

Your card is such fun Jane, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boy's to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card and image. Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -well maybe not for the recipitent -right word???---person it was meant for lol
Carol x

Ellenor said...

Fabolous fun card, the image is great :)
Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

Wendy L said...

A great Fun Man card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx