Friday 10 August 2018

Not HER again, surely?

You must all be getting pretty familiar with my SoSuzy Cameo lady stamp by now!


It's such a perfect stamp to use with so many snarky sentiments: this is one of the sentiments that I bought at the same time as the image stamp. I usually use it in a very CAS way but I've gone a bit inky with it today, with a distress oxide background for the sentiment and a little of the ink added to the image. The background is stamped with champagne bottles from a recent magazine stamp set and of course the image and sentiment are at slightly drunken angles - how could they be anything else with a sentiment like this?

It's hard to choose a favourite stamp when you have as many as I do, although I have a definite top 10 (or so) but thankfully the Stamping Sensations challenge this month recognises that dilemma and asks us to use our current favourite stamp, and this lady is definitely mine!

I am also sharing this with Shopping Our Stash where I suspect several of the DT were pretty certain that when I saw the Silhouettes theme, this would be the stamp I reached for!

9 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

What a nice project and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Jane. Great design and I love your silhouette stamp. xx

brenda said...

It's a really lovely image Jane and I know, it is so hard choosing a favourite, many thanks for sharing a favorite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Lovely bit of stamping and the colour makes a real statement. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Hugs Pinky

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Beautiful sentiment of a friend and a lovely silhouette, love your layout and colors too.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Chris Dring said...

Not surprised AT ALL that you chose this particular silhouette stamp to use. And a perfect pairing of the sentiment as well as the tipsy bottle background! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation, Jane! Thanks for sharing your favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Julia Aston said...

Fun images and laugh out loud sentiment! love the purple and your bottle background!

Mimi said...

Hahaha YES! Well, I would not tire of seeing this fabulous stamp-- she's awesome! Great card, great design, great background. Cheers! Thanks for joining at SOS last challenge.