Friday 17 August 2018

"Patchwork" butterflies

Back to my old favourite Cuttlebug butterfly day for this morning's card. although I tried to use it in a slightly new-to-me way.


I cut it three times using paper from a 6" Crafty Individuals pad, then doodled "tacking stitches" around the edge to give them a patchwork-appliqué look. On the background card I doodled some wavy lines then dotted blue liquid pearls here and there among them, then stamped a sentiment.

I am sharing this with

CAS on Friday - Butterflies
Cardz 4 Galz - Dies/punches

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Jane, Jo x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful CAS card Jane, I love what you've done with the butterflies.

Sue xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I love your sweet, pretty CAS card! Your stitching really added a wonderful touch. Thank you for playing with my dies/punches challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Liz said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Jane. The butterflies are lovely and I love all the doodling. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the beautiful butterflies and doodled lines
Carol x

Mariken said...

Your card is lovely!
Thank you for joining our "Butterflies"challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Wendy R. said...

Beeeeautiful!! Butterflies are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us Cardz4Galz xx

Lise Mariann said...

Oh, so cute! Love butterflies and really love the way you have used them on this card. Thank you for joining us on our hunt for punched or die cut cards in this challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT for Cardz 4 Galz